Monday, August 29, 2011

Registration for Lisa on Location's fall Photography class is open

It's back! I've had questions all summer about when I'll be offering another Intro to Digital Photography course so I'm excited that registration is finally open. This is the third year I've offered the course and it's back better than ever. Teaching this class was one of the best decisions I've made since starting Lisa on Location. I've met so many great people and I've learned more than I ever thought I would.

This year they're offering online registration for the course. So it's as simple as sitting at your computer and clicking a few links. To get to the registration page click here. Click on Hobbies and Recreation then find the course. They have both of them listed together so be sure to specify whether you want the first session or the second session. The first session runs on Mondays from Sept 12 until Oct 10 from 6:30 until 7:30 and the second session, which is just a repeat of the first session for those that find Thursday more convenient, starts Oct 20 and goes until November 17 from 6:30 until 7:30.

If you have any problems with online registration, Carmen is still taking registrations over the phone. Just give her a call at 830.643.5729.

I can't wait to see what this year holds for us!
Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment