Monday, June 8, 2009

My continuing education


workshop1
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I attended a bridal and wedding workshop this weekend put on by Belle's Photography out of New York. I went in with the intent of experimenting and learning new techniques for producing stunning bridal and wedding photos. I like the unusual images -- the ones where the bride is doing something out of the ordinary. Case in point -- my bride tubing the Comal that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. I'm all about the trash the dress poses, but I do want to practice taking unusual and exciting poses without trashing a dress. This picture is just the first that I managed to edit and put up on my site. I'll be working on more as the week goes on. What do you think? Does it catch your eye?

I'd also like to comment about my daughter's first swim meet of the summer. She did so well! I'm so proud of her. I added photos from that meet to my Dolphins gallery on the Clients page. I'll be putting photos from her swim events up all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment