Friday, June 12, 2009

Action photography


workshop16web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I wasn't sure what I would do with these shots of a bride jumping into a swimming pool. I love the one of her with her arms extended as she left the ground but I also loved the one of her running start -- the anticipation of a leap into the pool. Then I thought what better way to really show the excitement of the leap than to put the whole thing together. It's not perfect -- I didn't have a tripod with me and I wasn't really planning to do this until after the fact -- but it was fun and gave me some practice in combining photos to get an interesting action shot. I did this once before with a teenager jumping off a bridge in a park (a small bridge) and that one can be found in my Senior Portraits gallery. This one will go in my Trash the Dress gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment