Monday, September 23, 2019

The Perfect Mermaid Model Swims into my Underwater Studio {Texas Underwater Photography}

I've failed miserably at keeping you posted on the underwater sessions this summer so I thought I'd submit them all in a series.

First I'd like to introduce you to Something Blue. She's a performer with Jigglewatts Burlesque Review.
Miss Blue put a lot of work into her session before she ever got here. She practiced on her own the weekend before trying all the tips I'd sent her to help her prepare. It's not often that I get such a dedicated mermaid into the water.

She's also a dancer so she's knows how to move and how to pose. It was a very productive session. I'll be sharing images from this session for years to come!


Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment