Sunday, September 1, 2019

August Weddings are the Hottest Thing {Gruene Wedding Photographer}

Usually August brings a bit of a lull in weddings in Texas. It's just too hot to do anything. But Jennifer and Malache couldn't wait another minute to get married and start their life together. Yes it was quite warm.

Thankfully the minister kept the formalities short and I did my best to get the photos done in record time so we could get back into the cool A/C at The Chandelier of Gruene.

It was an amazing day and I was so happy to be a part of this fun family's celebration. Congratulations you two!

Catering was done by Celebrations Catering. Flowers and coordination were done by Katie Arp with A Touch of Whimsy. The DJ was amazing and I hope I can work with him again soon. He was with Lumen Events. Kami with Serendipity Cakes did another awesome job with these delicious cakes.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment