Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Pin-up Calendar Will Raise Funds for

Recently I was asked to photograph a few pages of a calendar put out by the New Braunfels Pin-up Group to benefit the ReGroup Foundation.

It was fun to get back into the spirit of charity calendars. Y'all may remember the calendar I helped with all those years ago for the New Braunfels Humane Society. That was the Pin-up for Paws Calendar and it was a big hit! I even made the front page of the paper with that one!

This one is a little different in that I didn't do all the months. Just three. But I did get to pose for one of my months and that was an experience itself. Adriana Espinoza did my hair and makeup. I don't think I've ever had it done professionally before so that was an experience. Adriana will tell you I couldn't sit still for more than a few minutes. Always popping up to do something or take a break. I'm a bad hair and makeup subject.

Some of the other photographers like my friend Tammy at TJ's Photography, did an amazing job as well.

We each put our own unique spin on the images while working in connection with the models own ideas.

My wheels are already turning for another calendar. We'll see what 2019 brings! I have big goals for my pin-up photography. Stay tuned!

To order your copy of the calendar click here.


Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment