Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Time at The Chandelier. But First an Autumn Bridal {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

Right about now Becca and Stefan are exchanging vows at the gorgeous Chandelier of Gruene, one of my favorite venues to photograph.

I can't wait to share those with you. I did a gorgeous wedding at the chandelier almost exactly a year ago and it was simply breathtaking. I love the way the poinsettias look against the green door of the chapel. And the snow machine exit was amazing. They've promised me no snow exit this time, but I'm sure it'll be stunning.

Becca was stunning in her gown as well a few months ago during a crisp autumn evening when she tried on that gown and posed for some photos for me.

The Chandelier always photographs beautifully at sunset, but there's something about that autumn sun that makes me gasp. Conratulations Becca!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment