Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fischer Dance Hall was Perfect for this Simple Fall Wedding {Fischer Wedding Photography}

I was really excited about this wedding for Callie and Jeff. Jeff is the oldest son of Laura. Many of you may know Laura as my favorite second shooter for weddings where I need a second. We work really well together and I just love the images she gives me.

When she told me her son was getting married and she wanted me to photograph it my first thought was that I wouldn't have her to help me, bummer. As the mother of the groom she would not be expected to lift a finger to photograph this special day. I was honored she trusted it to me.

It was a beautiful day with slightly cooler temperatures for the first time this fall. They had been worried about the rain chances, but there was hardly a cloud in the sky for this perfect outdoor wedding.

The videography was provided by my favorite videographer, Dayna, with Stella Haus Productions. I can't wait to see what she puts together from this day.

Here are a few of my favorite images from this beautiful day.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment