Friday, February 13, 2015

There's a Brand New Venue in Town {San Antonio Wedding Photography}

It's always fun going to brand new venues. Everything is fresh and new. There are gorgeous areas that have never been photographed before and you get to be among the first to show the world how amazing these venues can be.

I've been honored to be the first photographer to photograph several venues in the area. Remember my blog about the Veranda. And I also got to be the first at Gruene Estates.

Well here comes a brand new venue in San Antonio, Noah's Event Center. I was contacted by Noah's months ago when it was still under construction. I'd done a lot of weddings with their event coordinator when she was with another venue and she wanted to list me as a preferred vendor. I was thrilled. Now they're just about ready to open up for business and they're hosting a Grand Opening open house next weekend.



Join me and the rest of the Noah's preferred vendors next Saturday from 11-2. Take a look around. It's at 18918 Ridgewood Pkwy San Antonio, TX. Can't wait!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment