Saturday, April 20, 2013

Once again, You saw it here first {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I just love getting sneak peeks at things that are going to be big. Remember a couple of weeks ago when I showed you The Veranda in Castle Hills, where I got to be the photographer at the very first wedding?

Well I have another first to share! A few weeks ago I was the first photographer to get a peek at Gruene Estate, a brand new venue near the intersection of River and Rock roads in New Braunfels. The paint was still wet and the sod had not even been laid and was still on pallets when we arrived for Lindsay's bridal session. But the open air chapel was gorgeous and the sunset was perfect behind a pasture with a barn and windmill.

Today Lindsay and Kevin are getting married at Boulder Springs (and I'm setting this blog to publish at the moment the ceremony starts), but last night they were the first to host a celebration at Gruene Estate with their rehearsal dinner.

I can't wait for my next trip to this gorgeous location to see how it looks in its finished state. They'll host their first full wedding there in May. And I'm sure the brides will begin to flock to this place once the secret it out.







Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment