Tuesday, February 17, 2015

And So it Begins {New Braunfels Senior Portrait Photography}

I've noticed that the senior portrait crowd tends to fall in two groups. The fall bunch who want to get a jump on the year and take their senior portraits during the fall, and then the spring bunch who wait until spring to get them taken.

My favorite time of year to shoot is the fall, when the leaves are starting to change and the weather is crisp. But I have to admit I also love the early spring. The time before it gets hot and the winter grasses are lovely and green.

The fall bunch is done. They have their portraits in hand and are passing them out to friends as we speak. Now the first of the spring bunch have begun to set up appointments and get their senior portraits taken. I did two in the last week.

There will be many more. I urge all seniors to start calling now for the best times and dates. The spring is about to hit and so will the weddings and all the other seniors who didn't already schedule their portraits. Can't wait to hear from you!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment