Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's never too late for nice photos {New Braunfels Photography}

I remember when I was a child my grandparents did a vowel renewal on their 50th anniversary. They had a full mass. Stood before the church and before God and reaffirmed what they said 50 years earlier. Then we all went to the KC hall and had a party and a dance. I wasn't more than about 10 at the time so my role was pretty much, run around the dance floor, make friends with the other kids and stay out of trouble.

A couple of weeks ago I photographed a vow renewal for a beautiful couple. It was my first time to photograph a ceremony like this so it was really special. This couple had been married 5 years but they were married in a small Justice of the Peace ceremony and didn't have but a handful of photographs to remember that day. This time they wanted to do it right. So they called me.



It was beautiful! And they made photography a top priority on their day. I'm so happy they did.

Last week I photographed another gorgeous couple. This one is extra special to me because the lovely bride is a wonderful photographer who second shoots for me sometimes at weddings. She's renewing her vows next month after 20 years of marriage. We did a little couples session at the McNay in prepration. I can't wait to photograph her bridals and then her amazing re-wedding.



And finally, just the other day I got a call from another lovely bride who had a quickie JP ceremony three years ago. She wanted to surprise her husband with a photo session for their anniversary. He had no idea when he showed up at the park early Monday morning what he was in for.

They had never had their photos taken together professionally and I was so thrilled to she called me.



There's no time limit on having nice images to share with the love of your life. Thanks for sharing it with me!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment