Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Fairy Tale come true {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

Right about now Mitra is marrying Shane at the beautiful Castle Avalon. She's wearing her gorgeous gown with the skirt that looks like flower petals and her long glorious train is trailing behind her. I love the long trains. They're so flowy and misty.

Mitra is a fairy artist. She has a sweet personality and a delicate presence as if she could spread her own fairy wings and fly away into a magical garden. I had a lot of fun with her session. Because she's an artist, she has an appreciation for my art as well. I love that she trusted me to do things I hadn't done before and to try some magical arts of my own.

I am absolutely in love with this first image. It shows her artistic nature and brings out the beauty of the castle as well.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment