Wednesday, October 18, 2017

When Fairy Tales Come True, There's No Place Like Castle Avalon {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I've been looking forward to Pam and Matt's wedding for months. This is the same couple that did the Harry Potter engagement session I blogged about a few months ago. Click here to see that one.

The couple loves books and stories and fairy tales. In fact Matt proposed to Pam but cutting a hole inside a Harry Potter book up the chapter titled "The Unbreakable Vow" and put Pam's ring inside the hole. They had the cut out book on the head table for everyone to see.

The wedding was Beauty and the Beast themed and they had books and candelabras on all the tables.

This was one of those weddings that will go down as a favorite for me. Not just because of the fun themes but also because this couple is one of the sweetest couples I've had the honor of photographing. They even gave me a personalized bottle of wine, which I intend to sample in just a little while!

Cheers to you,Pam and Matt!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment