Thursday, October 19, 2017

Underwater Quinceanera was Perfect End to the Season {New Braunfels and San Antonio Underwater Photography}

A few weeks ago I got to help make a dream come true for a sweet teenager from the valley.

Sofia and her parents drove all the way up from Mission because she'd been dreaming of creating underwater images to celebrate her quinceanera next year.

Right now the water is on the cold side thanks that cold front that blew in a few days ago, but we got the tail end of the warm weather for our session. It was likely the last session of the season and I'm so bummed that it's ending already. I dream of a heated pool!

Sofia was so easy going and flexible in mind and body. We were able to really capture those dreamy images she was looking for.

I'm really pleased with the progress I've made this year in my underwater photography. I can't wait for spring so I can dive in again and promote these unique and (literally) breathtaking sessions.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment