Thursday, May 11, 2017

You don't need heels to celebrate in Rockne {Bastrop Wedding Photography}

"Have you ever seen a bride wear tennis shoes?" Sabrina shyly asked me as she slipped on her special sparkly Keds right before her wedding to Seth.

Well, I have, but none so cute as these. Sabrina was determined to be comfortable for her wedding day as she chose one of the most comfortable looking dresses I'd see and then changed during the reception into a cute outfit of white capri pants and a lacy top.

"This is me," she said as we headed out to do her photos at sunset once the formalities and first dances were done.

It was a laid back, down home wedding at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Rockne that fit this fun couple perfectly.

I was also able to catch up with some of my other couples from previous years and meet their beautiful children.

I grew up in Bastrop so any time I get to return to shoot a wedding and socialize with people I knew from way back, it's a special day for me.

Congratulations Sabrina and Seth.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment