Monday, May 22, 2017

Congratulations class of 2017 {New Braunfels Senior Portraits}

The class of 2017 has a special place in my heart. It would have been the class my darling first born, Calista, would have graduated with if she hadn't taken the early graduation path and gotten out of there last year. So all of her childhood friends will be walking the stage shortly in ceremonies all over the area (and all over the state, it seems).

I was honored to be able to photograph some of those friends, in addition to many students who she'd never met, but share her birth year.

I've put together some of my favorite senior images from the class of 2017 (high school and a few college clients as well).

Congratulations graduates. I know you'll go far and achieve great things!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment