Thursday, January 21, 2016

Perhaps You've Seen Our Book? {New Braunfels Infrared Photography}

The mail brought a little pleasantness yesterday that I'm going to take a minute to brag on. My other half got some of his amazing infrared images published in a book by Amherst Media.

If you're in the photography industry you're aware of Amherst Media books. They are easy to read, informative guides to all areas of photography. I have a lot of their books and I use them frequently for ideas and inspiration as well as reminders about technical areas I may forget from time to time.

If you follow my blog you know that Jayme is really talented at infrared photography. If not take a look at these blog posts: Boudoir Infrared, Infrared Levitation, Infrared Weddings, Landscapes in Infrared, and this one to introduce you the technique.

The editor chose some of Jayme's levitation series as well as a wedding and an architectural image.

If you have any interest at all in infrared photography, I recommend you grab a copy. Here's a direct link to their listing on their page: Mastering Infrared Photography.

And here's a direct link to Amazon's listing of it: Mastering Infrared Photography.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment