Monday, April 11, 2011

Senior Portraits for a Good Cause {New Braunfels Senior Portrait Photographer}

New Braunfels senior portraits in Gruene, TexasFrom time to time people in the community will approach me to donate a session to a worthy cause. I'm usually happy to help any way I can. Recently the Canyon High School FFA program asked me to donate to their silent auction to raise money for scholarships for FFA students. I donated a senior session and Kambrie from Canyon High School was thrilled to win that auction. We met up in Gruene the other day to shoot her senior pictures and got to work. Although it was hardly work shooting such a beautiful girl.

Her parents stood by helping her primp, her dad carried my heavy bag of equipment -- such a gentleman. They were so proud of their only daughter, as they should be. I've blogged about my senior sessions before and I'd like to reiterate that I truly love working with these kids. Although, I hesitate to call them kids. They're often more mature than some of the adults I encounter.

New Braunfels senior portraits in Gruene, Texas

And what makes sessions like these so special is that they help raise money for a worthy cause. Education is one of the most worthy causes I can think of. Thanks for supporting the FFA and I'm so happy I was able to help!
New Braunfels senior portraits in Gruene, Texas

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment