Friday, September 3, 2010

Photography Classes are open!


Baby Barker
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
This is it! It's open season on the community education registration front. Now is the time for all of you who didn't get into the last photography class to sign up for it before it fills up again. I'm offering two basic DSLR classes this time because those are the classes that had the most interest the past two semesters. Those of you without DSLRs are welcome to attend as well because a lot of what you will learn can be applied to your point and shoot cameras as well.

The first session will be on Thursdays and will begin September 30 and the second session will be on Mondays and will begin November 8. They're both the same class so you have your choice on the day of the week. For more information, check out the community ed website here.

The photo I'm sharing today was taken at a session I shot the other night. Darling, adorable little boy who showed me how much he liked me by peeing on almost every backdrop and prop I brought along. Wasn't that sweet! I don't mind. Baby pee lightens the mood and keeps us on our toes. But don't think I'll let anyone who isn't this cute get away with it! I'm finally getting to the end of that laundry pile just in time to head off to another newborn session. Share more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment