Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Vampires of San Antonio


vampire12web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
Vampires roam the old cemeteries of San Antonio. It's true. I've seen them. And contrary to myth, they do show up quite nicely on film -- or in my case digital files. Take a look. We set up at sunset at the oldest part of the city cemetery to capture these creatures. They even brought a beautiful baby with them and her mommy the make-up artist.
Seriously this shoot was a blast. You may recognize this vampire vixen from some of my bridal galleries. Sara was my bride who was so willing to wear a wedding gown and dive into the Comal River with me last spring as well as my lovely fairy in my Fantasy gallery. She's a great sport and is always so willing to go along with crazy ideas I have about photo shoots "Hey Sara, want to be a *insert strange mythical creature here like vampires, fairies, etc*" She says yes and then we get together and have some fun. Shoots like this remind me why I got into this in the first place. Photography is fun. Photoshop is fun. And I'm blessed to be able to have a job that provides me with so much fun on a daily basis. To see my vampire gallery click here: http://www.lisaonlocation.com/Clients/Vampire-Shoot/10489602_T38Gt#727942365_io5UZ

No comments:

Post a Comment