Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkin Patch
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
We took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch the other day to make our annual pumpkin selection. As our brood has grown so have our pumpkin selections. Three kids means three pumpkins. My son chose this little one. He was easy to please. I'm thankful they didn't decide upon the 200 pound monster in the middle of the patch.
Halloween is just a week away and this month has flown by!
I started the second session of my photography class last week and there are even more people in this one than in the first. It's obvious there's a need for it in this community.
I had a rare weekend off this weekend and I took the time to enjoy it because the next month is packed full of sessions. If you haven't scheduled your Christmas portraits yet, you still have time! There are some openings in early December so call soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment