Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 50th Strutters!


struttersweb
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
This weekend I had the honor of serving as the official photographer for the Texas State Strutters 50th anniversary celebration and reunion. Can I just say that these ladies were a blast to work with. You're looking at some of the original line from the 1960 Strutters dance team. I loved it when these ladies broke out in a high kick routine on the track of Bobcat Stadium. They could kick higher than I can! I can only hope I'm able to move like that when I'm celebrating my 50-year college reunion! You ladies are beautiful! The day ended with a magnificent gala at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos. They celebrated with a dinner, a dance, a live band, an auction and a giant ice sculpture. Everything was gorgeous. The reunion committee did a great job putting this celebration on and I hope I was able to capture the excitement. Check out my Strutters gallery in the Client section of my site to see what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment