Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November Weddings are Perfect {New Braunfels Wedding Photographer}

It's hard to be a wedding photographer in Texas sometimes. Especially in August. Or July. And June. Septemeber too. And May. And sometimes October. But November has some of the nicest conditions for an outdoor wedding.

And this wedding at Gruene Estate recently illustrated how lovely and perfect a fall wedding in Texas can be. Gorgeous skies, perfect temperatures, and the safest possible outdoor setting for a wedding during a pandemic.

This wedding was a little bittersweet for me because I've known the bride and her family for years. My daughter swam on the Landa Park Dolphins swim team with Devon, the bride, and her brother, and then went on to swim together for Canyon High School varsity.

It served as a reminder that I'm growing old as my kids are growing up. Now I'll get sentimental if I keep writing so I'll just show you pretty pictures instead. Congrats Devon and Greg.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment