Friday, August 30, 2019

My First Shot at Photographing the Hotel Emma! {San Antonio Wedding Photographer}

I've heard stories and seen photos of the weddings that take place at the Hotel Emma but until now I hadn't had an opportunity to shoot there.

I'd heard the library was gorgeous but they don't allow anyone to shoot there who isn't getting married there. So it was off limits to me, until now.

So I was thrilled when Fred and Blanca asked me to shoot their wedding there.

Fred and Blanca are some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to photograph. Their wedding didn't disappoint me. The decor was gorgeous, thanks to the help of my friend Jill at Couture Events. Oak Leaf Florist did the flowers. Platinum Entertainment kept people on the dance floor all day.

Congratulations you two!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment