Sunday, October 28, 2018

October is the Wedding Month and this is Why {New Braunfels Wedding Photographer}

This month has been crazy busy with weddings. That's how I like it! The weather hasn't been as great this year as it usually is. I won't lie, it's been tough. We've had to battle rain chances, cold weather, hot weather, potential flooding and rescheduled and canceled session.

But one thing that has happened is a series of happy couples and flawless wedding days.

Take for example, Rebecca and Lucas. Their wedding day happened without the rain and with the most gorgeous skies I've seen in months. They were so lucky! I've been to weddings at Gruene Estate that were brutally hot. I've been to some that were wet and rainy and some that were cold and frigid. This one was one for the books. It was perfect.

It was also so good to work with this family again. I first photographed a wedding for Rebecca's sister years ago at the Gardens of Cranesbury View. They were just as much fun now as they were then! Congratulations Becca and Luke!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment