Friday, April 13, 2018

Downs Syndrome Association Celebrates in Gatsby Style {San Antonio Event Photography}

I love to photograph special events for special people. So when the Downs Syndrome Association of South Texas asked me to shoot their annual Hugs Gala at the gorgeous Pearl Stable, I jumped at the chance.

I had no idea until I showed up that the theme would be the roaring 20s. I absolutely love themed events, especially Gatsby and 20s themed events!

The crowd was amazing and I met so many friendly people who supported the families of kids with downs syndrome.

The event served as a fund raiser and the silent auction table was jam packed with some of the coolest prizes I've ever seen! Signed Spurs jerseys, designer handbags and jewelry and even a year's supply of Whataburger! I'm all over that!

It was so fun meeting these kids and their families and supporters. Thanks for letting me capture it!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment