Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Boudoir Session Can Make a Bleak Winter Day Warm {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

The winter months are often slow for photographers so I love to take advantage of that time to get a few boudoir models in the studio.

I never share my client images with the public and I like to keep my portfolio fresh. Thankfully I am able to bring in some generous souls who are happy to have me share their images with you.

These two gorgeous ladies came in on a couple of blustery days in January. I've enjoyed retouching these images to share with you.

A boudoir session is the perfect wedding gift for a groom and a lot of my boudoir clients are actually some of my brides as well. I split my boudoir line from my main site last year. For more information on those packages, check it out here.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment