Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Valentine's Day is done, but that's no excuse to not give this gift -- to yourself {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

Valentine's Day has come and gone and it's finally time for us boudoir photographers to emerge from our post holiday slumber. The two busiest times of the year for boudoir is Christmas and Valentines and those hit pretty close together.

The scantily clad ladies have left the studio so I like to celebrate with a little model shoot here and there. Sometimes I get some really nice images during a private boudoir session that I wish I could share online. So I do my best to recreate them with models.

I had Holly in the studio a couple of weeks ago and she did a great job for me. She's a natural in front of the camera.

Take a look at a few of hers and then call me for your own session. You don't need Valentine's day or Christmas to give a gift like this to yourself (or to him).

>

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment