Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Special Place Built for Boudoir {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

A couple of months ago I unveiled to you my new studio. Take a peek here for a refresher. Click Me!

At that time I'd done a few private boudoir sessions in my new space but I couldn't share those because they were private. So I started lining up some models and friends to try it out and break it in with boudoir that I could share. Several gorgeous ladies stepped up to help me out. I'm pleased with how this little space photographs boudoir. The light is beautiful, the floor photographs gorgeous as does the wallpaper and the French doors.

Take a look at some of my favorite images from these sessions. And then call me to book yours! (830) 481-3944

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment