Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bastrop Weddings Always Make Me Smile {Bastrop Wedding Photography}

I went to a small town school from kindergarten through high school and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I had plans of conquering the world away from Bastrop, Texas. And while I haven't exactly conquered the world, I have managed to travel quite a bit of it and eventually settled down in another small town just down the road.

And now my favorite road trips takes me back to the town I was so anxious to leave. I returned a few weeks ago for the wedding of the daughter of one of my good friends from high school.

It was great seeing some of my old friends and meeting their children, many of which are grown up now! Take a look at some of the photos I got and if you look closely you'll see me hanging out with my friends thanks to the work of my amazing second photographer, Laura with Laura Schmidbauer Photography.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment