Thursday, March 19, 2015

Super fun wedding in Canyon Lake {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I returned to Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottages last weekend. And I've actually got several on the calendar for this fun location so it's fun to get to know a venue like this one.

Brigitte and Nathan were an amazingly fun couple. They are both teachers in San Marcos for choir and band. My second shooter, Laura, and I both agree -- we want to seek out couples in the music crowd. They know how to throw a party!

It started with a sweet first look, which led into a tear-jerky of a ceremony and then a full-out bash of a celebration.

I'll return to Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottage next weekend and then again in a couple of months. I look forward to it!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment