Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Boudoir season is in full swing {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

Most of you who follow me are familiar with my past Boudoir Balls. I usually host it one day every January and fill the day with a lot of beautiful women back to back all day. This year I did things a little bit different. This year I have a studio so I don't have the need to rent a gorgeous suite at the Faust like I usually did, although I'd love to return there soon because it photographs so beautifully. But I chose to keep it in the studio this year. As a result I haven't had just one day of boudoir. I've had a lot.

Those images are private. I won't show you the gorgeous bride-to-be who is giving her fiance an amazing gift on their wedding day. I won't show you the beautiful grandmother who still has it and isn't afraid to share it with her significant other. You won't see the images from the session I shot with the single mother who found love again and wanted to give her new love something special. Nope all those are private. You'll see none of those or the other lovely ladies who come to me in secret, slipping into my private studio tucked away near the basement of the old historic Landmark building in New Braunfels.

But don't fret. I do have some images that I can share with you. Every now and then I like to put out a casting call for models. These are real women who pose for me for the purpose of sharing images with you. Many of them are just as self conscience and nervous as the women who come to me in secret. But they're stepping out of their comfort zones because they want to try something new and be a part of something special.

It's not too late to get your session in before Valentine's Day. And I'm sure your guy won't mind a belated Valentine gift of this variety.

Give me a call to schedule.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment