Friday, June 7, 2013

June Wedding Season is Upon Us {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I was a June bride 17 years ago. So I have a special place in my heart for June brides. Today I get to see a sweet lady marry the man of her dreams.

I was lucky enough to photography Stephanie a few weeks ago in the Gruene area. During the session she told me all about how special Gruene was to her and her fiance. They'd go to Gruene Hall, they'd get ice cream from the general store and she even showed me a private little spot with a swing where the two of them would go to talk and cuddle after catching a show at Gruene Hall.

It's so nice to include special places into our sessions. Stephanie is planning a first look this afternoon before she ties the knot so I have this blog set to run during the moments after the big reveal.

Congratulations you two!













Lisa On Location Photography

1 comment: