Monday, October 29, 2012

And Now for a Collective Sigh {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

It's done. Whew. That was a tough one. At times I didn't know if I'd make it through. I sweat a lot. I moved a lot. I stayed up until all hours of the night a lot, but it's finally slowing down now. I'm talking wedding season. Yes weddings have seasons and the big wedding season in Texas is October. But that does cause some spillover into September and November as well. But for me, wedding season is over for now.

I do have a few more weddings until the end of the year, but for the moment, I can take a breather and recap some of my favorite images from this fall. I was fortunate enough to be present at the marriage of some beautiful people in some amazing venues.

We had all kinds of crazy weather including rainy days, blistering hot days and a few chilly breezy days. I saw some crazy wild weddings and some mild laid back weddings. I witnessed the consumption of large quantities of food and alcohol and saw more than a few dance floor mishaps.

This was the most booked month I've had in a long time and it flew by like crazy. I was fortunate to have a few days off to spend time with my lovely kiddos. I managed to make it to a couple of parties and took the family to the movies. But I'm looking forward to a more relaxed few weeks.

Just in time for the holidays.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment