Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On Top of the World {New Braunfels Senior Photography}

Canyon Lake senior portraits, New Braunfels senior picturesToday I wanted to share with you another of my more recent senior sessions. I had the honor of traveling to Megan's home near Canyon Lake to shoot her portraits. When giving me directions to her home, Megan's mom told me they were at the top of a very steep and rocky driveway and she'd understand totally if I wanted to park at the bottom and call her for a ride up.

Me, too wimpy to drive my car up a driveway? Nonsense! I gave birth to three children surely I can drive my car up a driveway. About halfway through I regretted my decision. I thought about giving up and going back down, but how would I turn around? Could I back out? Visions of my van plummeting backwards down the hill into oncoming traffic forced me to shoulder on and continue up that hill. I made it with my car intact to a gorgeous view of the hill country and a couple of the nicest people I could hope for.

Megan is a natural beauty with a talent in volleyball and basketball. She'll be playing basketball in college where she'll study horticulture. She was so proud of her plants and her garden. She showed us the treehouse she played in as a young child, she shared with us the sign she painted years ago on which she misspelled the word "cantaloupe" so her mom kept it and cherishes it (I don't blame her).

When the session was over, I ventured once again down the treacherous steep driveway and made it out with my car intact. It was totally worth it to meet such beautiful people. Thanks for the fun evening you two!

Canyon Lake senior portraits, New Braunfels senior pictures

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment