Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girls Afternoon In


Girls1web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
Wow! Where to begin! Yesterday was an amazing day for me. I had a wonderful, delightful, fun session with a beautiful group of ladies. I'm sharing a photo of that session with you here, but don't expect to see any more. Unless, of course, you're one of the 13 women who stripped down naked and posed for photos with your best friends while sipping champagne and talking about love.

Every single one of these women had beauty and friendship radiating from her. Some were shy about being naked in front of the camera -- I don't blame them! But all swore an oath that the password to their gallery of photos would remain a secret, known only to the women in that room. My lips are sealed.

When my client first contacted me about this shoot I almost turned her down. I had a conference in Austin all weekend and the prospect of driving back and forth was not appealing. But she's such a sweet lady and this was the only day all these women would be able to be together in one place. My gut was telling me to do this. My gut's usually right. I had such a great time and it was wonderful to see women of their age -- mostly 40s and 50s -- so gloriously confident in their bodies. I adored each and every one of them.

It was the most fun I've had at a session yet -- and I've had lots of really cool sessions! Thanks so much, ladies, for trusting me with this most special and most important session. You're all beautiful -- inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment