Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bride on the Beach


Shawna27web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I packed up the car and the family and hit the beach this weekend. I had a client who wanted her portraits taken on the beach in Galveston. The tricky part was finding a good location. I wanted it to appear as if this bride had the beach all to herself. I found a spot near a jetty that was off limits to swimmers for about 30 yards so it was a perfect spot. You'd never guess that this was a crowded city beach with thousands of tourists all along the shore. Take a look at the full session at http://www.lisaonlocation.com/gallery/9222751_6NBRs#P-1-16

The photo I decided to share on my blog is one I created by layering a classic Shakespeare love poem over the image. I like the romantic feeling I get with this portrait. I'm developing a real taste for bridal portraiture and am hoping to really expand in that area. I have another bridal session next month in beautiful Fredericksburg, TX. Check back in a few weeks to see what I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment