Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flashback to the world of dial up

Something's wrong with my high speed internet access. I can tell something is wrong because my service suddenly slowed down to a crawl. Remember way back in the days of pre-high speed when you would click on a link and then get up from the computer to use the bathroom or get a drink and come back just in time for that link to finally be loaded. If you saw another link you wanted to see you'd have to repeat the scenario -- click, wait, wait, wait. Those days are back the past couple of days. AT&T says the line is clear so the problem must be here in my house. The help desk has a couple of ideas so we'll have to try those out today and see if we can find the problem. Until then I can't upload any pictures or do much work on my site. It's too tedious.

Today I have offered to help a friend of ours who is an excellent glamour photographer in San Antonio. The photographs he produces are on par with some of the greatest fashion and glamour photographers in the country, in my opinion, and he's offered to let me help him with a shoot this morning to get a peak inside his studio to see how he does it. I'm excited about it.

I'm also looking forward to the long holiday weekend. I don't have any sessions scheduled so I intend to hang out with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment